Thursday, May 6, 2010

Strength...a Few Scriptures Pertaining to..


Psalm 59:16
But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

Psalm 73:26
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Psalm 84:5
Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.


Psalm 118:14
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.

Proverbs 24:5
A wise man has great power, and a man of knowledge increases strength;

Proverbs 24:10
If you falter in times of trouble, how small is your strength!

Isaiah 31:1 Woe to those who go down to Egypt for help,
who rely on horses,
who trust in the multitude of their chariots
and in the great strength of their horsemen,
but do not look to the Holy One of Israel,
or seek help from the LORD.

Psalm 105:4
Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

No comments:

Post a Comment